Monday, May 12, 2008

Looking for the Other Side of the Fence


For the time being I will be offline with regards to my (formerly) weekly blog. I'll be back as soon as I have something worthwhile to contribute, and feel that I'm ready to do so.

In the meantime, I'll be taking a break to explore some of the mysteries of the world in greater detail. Soon enough, no doubt, I will get bored with these pursuits (I always do) find some tranquility among the grasses (it will happen eventually) and get myself in a better frame of mind for posting.

Until then,

Michael

P.S. For the regular readers of my blog, please don't get the wrong impression. I'm in great spirits, but the creative side of my personality that produces photography is presently at odds with another, different creative side that has nothing to do with imaging. (or blogging!)

7 comments:

Ted said...

The world just became lonesomer.

Stacey Olson said...

LOL.. Michael. Have fun in all that you do. I am subscribed to your feed and will be here when you feel the need to return.. (grin).. thanks for leaving us with this beautiful image..

Andreas said...

Michael,

It's really a shame that I didn't respond earlier, but I guess late is much better than never :)

I am subscribed to your feed as well, I will recognize when you are back. Be asured, you will be missed until then, not only for the visual appeal of your wonderful images, also for the precision and care that went into producing them, and last but not least for your insightful thoughts about what we all do.

OK, this sounds a little like an epitaph. Sorry about that :)

All the best to you and I hope we'll meet again soon.

Andreas

Debra Trean said...

We will all be here when you get back and I too have slowed down some after my trip to Calif and having some stuff in the works soon. Be Well...

Ted said...

Okay already... Enough of the meditation. I need a fix from the master. An observation re. the meaning of life. Miss you Michael.

Ted

Andreas said...

Uhh ... yes, I second that emotion :)

Ted said...

Tick tock... Tick Tock....