Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've been remiss...


In most everything I do I have been remiss, of late. Except for work. This is the one area that has been getting the lion's share of my attentions.

Oh well. And so it goes.

Today's pic is another oldie. I have some pics of limited merit on my camera, but I'm not excited enough about them to copy them to the PC just yet. So for now I hope you enjoy this image of a friends cat. I forget his name, but he is a loveable piece of work. Always willing to pose for the camera.

One good thing to report is that I will taking some time off of work soon. Planning a trip in September to the Canyonlands. I won't be there for as long as I would like (such as, months) but it should be a blast nonetheless. Details later.

2 comments:

Ted said...

Okay, you're holding out on us here. This is spooky. Cute spooky... but still spooooooky. You've got one of those DOFs here which look Lens Baby - ish. Which makes one wonder why folks are spending zillions on those thingees when you can teach them how to do their magic with images like this.

Where are the Canyonlands? Inquiring minds want to know what we'll expect.

Debra Trean said...

This pet is adorable such a cute pose and the colors are purrrfect.

I hope you take a ton of images from the Canyonlands as it sounds like it will be one pretty place.